Everybody loves lists. Here’s several I’d be very interested in reading…
10. Top 10 Reasons I should wait outside your store at 4am on a cold Friday morning for your “Doorbuster” deals when we have this thing called the Internet.
9. Top 10 Reasons your brand doesn’t need to be engaged in social media.
8. Top 10 Reasons it’s cool to mindlessly follow/friend hundreds of people in the hopes they will follow/friend you back.
7. Top 10 Reasons I should give you my email address for that list of super secret social media strategies you’ve perfected.
6. Top 10 Reasons PR people don’t need to customize their pitches and should just bcc their press release to like 500 bloggers.
5. Top 10 Reasons I should instruct my PR agency to construct a fake blog, and then leave fake comments on it.
4. Top 10 Reasons I know my product better than my consumers.
3. Top 10 Reasons I should keep throwing the word “viral” around, as if I know what I’m talking about.
2. Top 10 Reasons I should keep talking about how important Twitter is to our customers, yet not have ever tried it out myself.
and the Number One list I’d be very interested in seeing…
1. Top 10 Reasons I should wait three or four days before responding to consumer complaints being voiced online, and then only respond via a press release issued via PR Newswire with no contact information.