DJ Francis tagged me for the 7 Things You Don’t Know About Me meme, which is cool, but also tough because if you click on the Author tab above you’ll see I’ve already written seven things. Sure, I could have just done a cut and paste job, but that would have been cheating. Cheating you and cheating me. I’ve decided to order my list alphabetically by height…
1. In college I flipped over my handlebars, faceplanting in the street. As a result, one of my upper front teeth is actually fake. I’ve got a titanium screw that goes into my jaw, and the fake tooth just screws right in!
2. When it comes to sports’ Halls of Fame, I’m a purist. If you have to think about it, or debate it, or look up a guy’s stats – he’s not a Hall of Famer. They aren’t Halls of Really Good, they’re Halls of Fame.
3. I believe that Blade Runner is at least the greatest Sci-Fi movie of all time, if not the greatest movie of all time period. Great director, great cast, based on a great book by a great author. It’s influence is still felt to this day.
4. I don’t know how to drive a stick shift.
5. The one sporting event I’ve never seen live that I would like to? Tour de France.
6. I would give up State secrets for peanut butter.
7. Growing up I loved playing Dungeons & Dragons and (not so) secretly can’t wait for my two boys to get a little older so I can (not so) secretly push them towards playing it. Then I can play it again. That would rule.
Now, I’m going to pass the torch to these people:
And the obligatory rules:
Link your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they’ve been tagged