My name is Rick Liebling. I’m the Global Director, Client Management, for Taylor, a PR agency with offices in NY, LA, London, Chicago and Charlotte. I’ve worked with brands such as MasterCard, Gillette, Yahoo!, Johnnie Walker, Guinness and Xbox, helping them leverage their sponsorships across such properties as the Olympics, FIFA World Cup and Formula One.
In addition to my global sports experience, I enjoy sharing my thoughts on branding, marketing and media. I’m also the founder of Arsenal America, one of the most prominent and active supporters clubs in North America.
Here’s seven more facts about me you might find interesting:
1. For a brief time in college I was a DJ at the UCR radio station.
2. After college I worked in professional baseball (front office) for the Colorado Springs Sky Sox, San Bernardino Stampede (now the 66ers) and the New York Yankees, where, in addition to interning in the Media Relations department I also served as Assistant to the Travelling Secretary, making me the real life George Costanza.
3. I was once featured in a Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine Dream Jobs article.
4. I’ve done a one-on-one interview webcast with Pele, had drinks with Sir Viv Richards, been to Ozzie Smith’s house, ate dinner with George Brett at his favorite Mexican restaurant and had David Cone catch me sleeping in the Yankees clubhouse before a playoff game.
5. I founded the WordPress Marketing Bloggers Network.
7. Just about the coolest marketing-related thing I’ve ever seen was The Beast.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are solely my own, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts and opinions of Taylor or their clients.